Fitness Experience 40 hours - Brixton Club - Brixton Club, London
Our team is so important to us, the people in our business is what makes us successful. We live by a set of values called our ‘Winning Ways’; Win Together, Aim Higher, Own It, We Care and Love What We Do.
We focus on what sets us apart as a Brand and ensure we have the role expertise to celebrate our fitness product and deliver an exceptional experience. Our members are at the heart of everything we do.
As part of the Fitness Experience team you will have a passion for fitness and improving the health of our members.
- Provide an exceptional experience for all members, guests and visitors to the club, making great connections always
- Teach Fitness First studio and gym floor signature products and guide and assist members in relation to all fitness products
- Drive our in-club products and promote the FFX App to our members and guests
- Be a multi functional team member, including conducting guest tours and sales and carrying out front desk duties.
Who we're looking for:
- Be a minimum of Level 2 fitness qualified, or currently working towards this
- Ability to teach classes to a high standard both in the studio and on the gym floor
- Ability to put members at the heart of everything we do
- Effective communicator
- Be approachable and friendly, at all times
In addition to the benefits package that comes with the role, you will have the opportunity of a rewarding career with a forward-thinking business.