We are searching for seasonal greenkeepers to join our team and assist with the maintaining of our two Championship Golf Courses! If you have previous experience working in a similar position, have a great eye for detail and would like to work in one of the UK’s premier destination resorts, then we would love to meet you!
Your day with Team Carden:
- Setting up the course daily for competitions and general play
- Raking bunkers
- Strimming, fly mowing, cutting greens and Rough areas.
- Mowing/maintenance of all areas from tee to green
- Course improvements, renovations and construction
- Team work
Enjoy a 39 hour contract with rotational shifts, including every other weekend. Salary of £9.18-£9.50 per hour.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
Be Part of Team Carden
You will be a manager who can help us grow a team who love where they work and enable them to provide excellent customer service for our guests. You will be required to be efficient, have the ability to organise and work with your team and approach issues in a proactive manner. The role requires you to be energetic and approachable, with exceptional customer service skills.
Why Team Carden?
We are one of the UK’s premier independent destination resorts and through extensive investment in its luxurious facilities, the 1000-acre estate in the heart of the Cheshire countryside is establishing itself as a world-class destination for both business and leisure guests.
Featuring two championship golf courses, an opulent five-star spa, 197 bedrooms, conference facilities, leisure club, activity centre, as well as award-winning restaurants and bars; guests from all over the world visit Carden Park for an extraordinary escape in the Cheshire countryside.
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.