We’re an award- winning independent, destination hotel, restaurant & bar pouring experience, imagination, and heart into delivering hill-top magic for our guests. Our team is at the heart of everything we achieve here at Richmond Hill Hotel - our overwhelmingly positive reviews are testament to the hard work our teams put in. We’re committed to creating a great place for our teams to work and we’re delighted to have twice been finalists for ‘Employer of the Year’ and won a People award for our ‘Team Engagement’ amongst other accolades.
We are looking for exceptional Commis Chef to join our Kitchen team of 15 chefs.
What's in it for you?
Exceptional people deserve to be recognised and rewarded, and in addition to an industry leading salary, you can expect an extensive benefits package including: - access to hundreds of online freebies & discounts; - free health cashback plan for you and your family; - extra day’s holiday for every year you work for us (up to 5 additional days); - salary sacrifice schemes to help you buy a bike, laptop, or gym membership; - our team can use our onsite gym; - bespoke career development through internal and external training schemes; - flexible working patterns as well as much more…
Is this Commis Chef role right for me?
We’re looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals with a passion for hospitality. We embrace our core values of Diversity, Innovation and Generosity in everything we do, and we’re looking for originality, proactive thinking and understanding in our team members.
As a Commis Chef at ‘144 on the Hill’ restaurant you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your specialty
- Ensuring you and your team deliver high standards of food and meet health and safety regulations
For this role, you’ll:
- You’ll already be an apprentice chef or a commis Chef seeking their next challenge
- Whilst it would be great if you had experience working in a hotel environment, this isn’t essential, what is important is your outstanding cooking skills gained within a fast-paced environment
- You will be creative and have a passion for creating profitable and exciting specials
- Has an interest in classical techniques and authentic fresh dishes
- Enthusiasm to succeed within a professional team
- The desire to challenge themselves in a busy kitchen
- You will be flexible, adaptable – hardworking and FUN
Send in your application, we can’t wait to see it! All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.