Carden Park Hotel are seeking an experienced Bar Manager who has a passion for guest experience through a flare of mixology, team work and customer service. This is a rare opportunity to join our Morgan’s Bar and Goldie’s Lounge team offering a variety of cocktails, afternoon teas and food and beverage.
Your day with Team Carden
- To be responsible for the day to day management and delivery of the agreed standards of service for Morgan’s Bar and Goldie’s Lounge.
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the guests receive services of the highest quality, consistently throughout the department
- To set the standard of operation and service delivery that lead to a consistent first-class experience of all members and visitors
- Communicating with the sales and operational teams regarding the needs and requirements for all Food and Beverage.
Enjoy a 40-hour contract with a salary of £27,000-£30,000 depending on experience. Shifts will be on rotation with some mornings, evenings and weekends.
The Perks of Team Carden
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Generous bonus scheme / share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Discounted use of our award winning 5* spa, alongside treatments and retail
- Free staff lunch provided
- Free on-site parking
- Access to perks platforms; high street discounts, and wellbeing assistance
- Free Golf and Leisure Club membership, including free use of the gym & swimming pool
- Free regular transport mini-bus from Wrexham
- Progression opportunities for all
- Career development through funded qualifications
Be Part of Team Carden
You will be a manager who can help us grow a team who love where they work and enable them to provide excellent customer service for our guests. You will be required to be efficient, have the ability to organise and work with your team and approach issues in a proactive manner. The role requires you to be energetic and approachable, with exceptional customer service skills.
Why Team Carden?
We are one of the UK’s premier independent destination resorts and through extensive investment in its luxurious facilities, the 1000-acre estate in the heart of the Cheshire countryside is establishing itself as a world-class destination for both business and leisure guests.
Featuring two championship golf courses, an opulent five-star spa, 197 bedrooms, conference facilities, leisure club, activity centre, as well as award-winning restaurants and bars; guests from all over the world visit Carden Park for an extraordinary escape in the Cheshire countryside.
Due to the rural location of Carden Park, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.