Hertford FWC | Lifeguards | Bank contract | Part time
£10.04 per hour
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
At Nuffield Health, we pride ourselves on creating a safe and welcoming environment for all our members and visitors. From our swimming pool to our steam room, we're looking for someone to help keep customers safe and happy. In return, we'll offer everything you need to develop and grow.
As a Lifeguard at our Hertford FWC, you'll hold a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and you're able to provide ongoing training records. You have bags of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills. Like us, you're passionate about great customer care - and you're a real team player.
As a Lifeguard, you will:
- Help our members stay safe and healthy when using our brilliant wet facilities - the swimming pool, spa pool, sauna and steam room
- Do everything you can to create a friendly, relaxed and professional environment
- Make sure everyone who arrives at our club enjoys a warm welcome and efficient service
- Be attentive and alert at all times
- Connect with members, helping them to feel valued and supported
- Pay close attention to safety and respond to any incidents straight away
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. From Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive, Access to our Pension Scheme and discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.