Food & Beverage Manager - SheffieldSummary
***INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE***
The Hours: 1950 hours per annum. Average shift pattern will be 9am – 5pm. (No Evenings & No Split Shifts). Weekend work required.
The Salary: £26,000 per annum
Duration: This is a secondment opportunity for 6 months to cover the F&B Manager role.What it's like to work here
Click here to find out more about working for a leading food & hospitality brandWhat you'll be doing
As the Food & Beverage Manager your role is to provide leadership and support to your team. Your support means that the team can be left to get on with what they do best, while you manage the behind-the-scenes operations, from admin to people management and everything in between! You’ll be the leader in customer service and maintaining high standards of presentation and excellence in the food we serve.
You’ll be hands on with the day to day running of our F&B operations, managing and overseeing the running of our café. It’s a busy business and we’re constantly on the go. We want to make sure that we always deliver exceptional service to all of our visitors every time.Who we're looking for
• Experience as a leader of people, managing teams of regular staff, seasonal staff and volunteers
• The ability to inspire your teams to deliver the best service possible
• Results driven
• The ability to identify new opportunities and make strategic decisions for the future of your departmentThe package
The National Trust has the motto ‘For everyone, for ever’ at its heart. We’re working hard to create an inclusive culture, where everyone feels they belong. It’s important that our people reflect and represent the diversity of the communities and audiences we serve. We welcome and value difference, so when we say we’re for everyone, we want everyone to be welcome in our teams too.
Wherever you’re from, and whatever your background, we want to hear from you – and it doesn’t matter if you’re jam first, cream first, or even if you don’t like scones at all. Everyone is welcome.
Benefits for working at the National Trust include:
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer to support you.