Shift Manager Apprenticeship
Do you want the opportunity to earn as you learn? Then this Shift Manager Apprenticeship offers you the best of both worlds.
As an apprentice shift manager you will be working towards the Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship standard over the course of 14 months, so if you have the desire to develop yourself and your career, this may be the Apprenticeship for you!
The Pizza Hut Restaurants Apprenticeship programmes offer a qualification at every step of the career ladder and did you know that 80% of our Restaurant General Managers started out as team members and are now running multi million pound businesses.
This role is all about great leadership and people skills. You will be completing the Apprenticeship programme alongside our comprehensive Shift Manager programme. Once completed you'll be ready to ensure every guest that comes in your restaurant feels truly touched by the experience.
You already have much of what it takes to do the job. Like the ability to motivate our Guest Servers to put positive energy into every single moment. Passion for pizza. And a focus on the guest experience. It takes someone with real love for The Hut to shine in this role.
Same goes for the Kitchen team - they have to be as amazing as our Guest Servers - and it'll be your job to make sure they are. It's a real hand-on role. We want you in the thick of it, driving sales and controlling costs to send our profits soaring.
You'll wear that managerial title like a badge of honour. But this is just the beginning - the first step into your soon-to-be hugely successful leadership career. We'll give you all the support you'll need. Learning on-the-job, online and in the classroom. Assessments galore. The whole managerial package.
Role highlights - just a taste!
- Making sure we're brilliant in the kitchen and blow minds front-of-house
- Being a standards and procedures guru - delivering nothing short of outstanding on every shift
- Coaching our Guest Servers and Kitchen team members to be as brilliant as you are
- Always thinking: 'This is one restaurant. We're one team!'
- Going all-out to deliver results on every shift - beating even the most challenging targets
- Being truly focused on Health & Safety/Food Hygiene regulations
Get ready for amazing training, a culture that congratulates brilliant work and all the career progression you can handle.
* You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.