Food and Beverage Manager - Redbridge, Various Locations
Salary: £37,863 - £39,393
Type: Full Time – 40 hours per week
Location: Valentines Park, Ilford and various location across Redbridge
Closed Date: 25th May 2022.
We are embarking on exciting changes to further develop and expand our parks hospitality, event and function offer and are looking for an enthusiastic individual, experienced in working in the hospitality and/or events sector to join our team.
You should have great communication skills, be passionate about delivering customer service excellence, be able to plan ahead whilst delivering on the day and have a great eye for detail.
- Responsible for development, operational delivery, service excellence, compliance and support to Visions ethos.
- Driving partnerships with critical partners, developing strong working relationships with suppliers and stakeholders and the local and national community.
- To be responsible for the efficient catering provision and development across a range of venues and facilities.
- To develop and oversee the overall catering offer and delivery at Fairlop Waters Country Park
- To develop and oversee the overall catering offer and delivery at Owls Play Centre
- To develop and manage the catering offer at Hainault Forest
- To develop and manage the Christchurch Green Kiosk
- To oversee stock management and control at all sites
- To liaise and negotiate with all catering suppliers
- To oversee staff catering training and development
- To liaise with Venue Managers to develop catering and function offer
- Experience of setting up catering operations, systems and procedures
- Experience of Food and Beverage management.
- Experience of developing and training staff for F&B delivery
- Experience of delivery catering services in multi-activity venues
- Capability to contribute to the wider strategic development of the organization
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills – ability to work and interact
- Able to create sound processes, incorporating risk assessments and performance measures.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to be proactive and innovative
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize workload and work to deadlines
- Knowledge of Licensing Regulations
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Requirements
- Knowledge of Forecasting and budgeting menus
In return, we can offer the successful Food and Beverage Manager additional benefits which include pension scheme membership, annual performance reward, a learning and development programme and enhanced annual leave entitlements. We also offer a benefits package which includes discounts on exclusive retailer, discounted Gym membership and an employee Assistant Programme with access to a 24 hour GP service and more.