Breakfast Team Member - Horley
Hourly Rate: 10.00
This may differ for under 18s
GATWICK SOUTH TERMINAL
All applicants will need to be available between 03:00 and 14:00.
We're on the search for Back of House Nandocas (what we call our Team Members) to join us in our Breakfast Team!
The role of Back of House Nandoca is simple...to prepare and make the finest PERi-PERi meals to wow every guest.
We offer full and part-time positions, and no previous experience is required, just show us that you're brimming with passion and willing to learn and we will teach you the rest.
Perks of the role
- FREE Meal on Every Shift you work
- Paid Breaks
- Flexible shifts (which works for many people shifting around childcare)
- Access to a great discount platform
- Discount on any Nando's for you and your friends (40% Mon-Thus, 20% Fri-Sun)
- Internal development programmes to support your career development
- Regular regional parties and events
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Duty Free shopping within the airport
- 4 weeks paid Sabbatical after 5 years' service
- Discount on travel
Sound good? Think you've got what it takes to join the Nando's family? Then please apply to this ad with a copy of your CV. Speak to your Patrao before application.
- To be considered you must have a valid passport and visa and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- You must be able to provide 5 year references to be able to obtain a full pass and work airside.
- DBS Check
To join us apply today!
At Nando's, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando's. We're committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of.
We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can flflourish regardless of who they are, their background or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.