The Botanist are recruiting a Brunch Chef!
Why join us?
- Brunch Chef working patterns. Mornings & afternoons, generally 8am to 3/4pm.
- 50% discount on food for you and all your guests at any of our restaurants.
- Transparent career progression with our in-house Management Academy & Future Managers programme
- Rapidly growing, award-winning, multi-brand company.
- An employee assistance program providing support on financial, health and legal issues.
- Discretionary benefits.
What you’ll get up to
As a Brunch Chef at The Botanist, your shift patterns will be working mornings & afternoons, generally 8am to 3/4pm. This role is perfect for those with other commitments outside of work due to the flexible working patterns.
you prepare and cook fresh food in-line with company specs, in a busy service and you do it as a part of your incredible team. You will open your section and ensure you are ready for service, support the Senior Chef on duty, meeting ticket times and communicate effectively. At the end of a successful shift, you will close down / hand over your section with a full prep list written.
A calm and respectful attitude is key in our kitchen, and vital for the window chef to pull everyone in the same direction. Every day is a perfect opportunity to develop your skills and ready yourself for your next move up within our company.
At The Botanist, we continue to break the mould of the modern restaurant. This means that not only do we encourage individuality, we value it! And believe our business thrives on it – from the spaces we create for guests, to the careers we build for our people – you are your only limit!
If our brand matches yours, apply below!