Do you have SWAG?
Smile, Warm, Adaptable & Genuine if that is you? We want to hear from you! We want your personalities and individual style to shine through when welcoming and serving our guest in our stunning restaurants. Come and be part of our Megan's dream team working at heart of our neighbourhoods (with some very cute dogs - did we mention we're dog friendly?).
What you will get:
At Megan's we are proud to offer industry leading hourly rates of pay, guaranteed to always be above NMW, and in addition, our team receive length of service increments on top of their base hourly rate as follows....
- Extra 50p per hour after 3 months service
- Extra £1.00 per hour after 6 months service
- Extra £1.50 per hour after 12 months service
PLUS an extra £1 per hour Sales Reward for every hour worked when your team hits it's weekly sales target!
- Investment in YOU! Dedicated training & fast-tracked career development
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area
- Work & life balance - Full time (30 hour min) & Part time (15 hour min) contracts
- Wagestream - claim your pay as you earn it
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family
- 28 days holidays & auto enrolment in our pension plan
- A fun work environment with a family feel; regular team incentives & socials
What you will be doing? :
To champion the management team with all aspects of the day to day running of the restaurant; engaging the team to deliver SWAG guest experiences. You will be motivated to make every restaurant shift is better than the last; and support with team training to ensure they possess the knowledge they need to shine.
- Run smooth and energized shifts to deliver the Megan’s guest experience
- Bring exceptional standards in your restaurant.
- Engage your team to achieve SWAG service.
Ready to start your journey into management?
You will be:
- Charismatic, energetic and personable individual with great communication and attention to detail.
- Experience in running busy, high-volume & all-day restaurants and cafés.
- Have good understanding of systems; such as Trail, Fourth, EPOS (desirable)
- Leadership qualities and the ability to make decisions, plan and be proactive.
- Be thrilled by the business and the fantastic opportunities for your personal development.
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.