Leisure Receptionist - Lancashire Posting Date
Mar 14, 2022Job Number
Golf, Fitness, & EntertainmentLocation
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Worsley Park, Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Brand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
Requirements of the role of Leisure Attendant are to carry out the following duties
- Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities. Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Maintain the fitness center cleanliness and supply, including wiping down machines, taking towels to laundry and removing rubbish. Maintain an adequate supply of cups and water in recreation area.
- Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures. Distribute lockers and towels to guests.
- Conduct inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment and inform supervisor/manager of low supply items.
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
- Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Uphold current local Covid-19 guidelines
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.