Kitchen Porter - Maidstone Posting Date
Apr 12, 2022Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Ashford Road, Maidstone, KENT, United Kingdom Brand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
To ensure all areas of the Kitchen meet and exceed company guidelines in relation to cleanliness, COSHH and pre-determined cleaning schedules. Ensuring the correct personal protection equipment is worn at all times.
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- To carry out any reasonable duties as may be requested by the Kitchen Cleaning Supervisor or Chefs.
- To report all maintenance and equipment faults to your Supervisor or Maintenance Department.
- To use the correct cleaning materials in the correct volume at all times to COSHH standards.
- To use the dishwasher in accordance to the procedures and ensure the areas are clean and tidy.
- To be aware of all company rules and regulations as outlined in First Impressions.
- To carry out cleaning schedules as set by the Executive Chef and Chief Steward ensuring that all areas are kept to the agreed standards.
- To clean and maintain equipment and working areas to ensure that safety and hygiene regulations are upheld.
- To ensure that the company image standards are adhered to.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.