Sales Associates - Skechers - Flexible Role - Wembley, London
About the Sales Associate Role At Skechers our Sales Associates are responsible for ensuring our customer loves our stores and footwear as much as we do.
- Help deliver an incredible customer experience and showcase the Skechers brand in all they do.
- Enjoy Sales by greeting and getting to know our customer as much or as little as needed and makes sure they have a great experience each and every time.
- Sell our incredible products, their features and benefits by recommending footwear and accessories that meet and exceed our customers' wants and needs.
- Enjoy the Product and treats our shoes and accessories with love, always making sure the floor is full, priced correctly, displayed to company standards, with the right signage.
- Work urgently to process shipment or transfers within deadlines so our customers never miss that perfect pair .
- Proudly serves as a brand ambassador for Skechers, sharing their extensive product knowledge every day.
- Love being part of a People team and treat every co-worker with respect, encouragement and team spirit .
- Ensure their positive energy and enthusiasm for people is shared with every customer every day • Recover, fill, stock, clean and never stop moving to ensure our floor inventory and stores operations look top-notch
- Follow policy & procedure as well as operational best practices without exception to ensure a healthy, stable and profitable store.
- Always demonstrates accuracy and integrity when conducting any customer transaction.