Apprentice Chef - York
At Frankie & Benny's every day's a celebration of food, friends, family and fun. Join our kitchen team and whatever your level of experience we will support you in making your career as an Apprentice Chef with us a success.
What will life as an Apprentice Chef in the F&B family look like for you.....
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Access to your wages as they are earned through our Wagestream platform
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so more
- Share save scheme
What makes our Apprentice Chefs so special?
- Make it Magic: They deliver great looking food, serving dishes that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- Keep it Fresh: Our Apprentice Chefs looking for ways to make our dishes better, coming up with new ideas to help the business grow.
- Be Sharp: They take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our kitchens
- Own it: They are given the support to take ownership for their element of the kitchen and strive to go the extra mile for our guests.
- Do it Together: Our Apprentice Chefs are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
It would be great if you have had some kitchen experience however this is not essential as most importantly you will have the drive and ambition to develop your skills and career with us.
So, apply now and come join the F&B family where you'll be a valued member of our team!
We at TRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, where team members are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. We want to reflect the many communities we serve, provide equal opportunities for all of our employees and are a disability confident employer. We are proud to celebrate our diverse voices!
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.