Financial Modelling Manager - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Financial Modelling Manager
Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus + Car Allowance
Bourne Leisure are on the look out for an experienced Financial Modeller to lead on financial modelling both for individual brands and at Group level, working with Senior stakeholders across the Exec and the M&A and Strategic Projects teams.
The Financial Modelling Manager will work on various special projects including M&A and business valuations and supporting planning, budgeting, and forecasting through improved and evolved modelling techniques.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Developing robust financial models to be used as part of (but not limited to) investment appraisal, business valuation and forecasting for the Group and, where relevant, M&A opportunities
- Supporting in decision making through use of various investment appraisal metrics, making informed comparisons between investment opportunities
- Keeping informed of the reporting and trading data of each brand
- Working with other Finance teams to understand and interrogate third party financial data, such as on potential M&A opportunities. Translating this data into standardised data to highlight the key risks and rewards of potential opportunities
- Turning the outputs into high quality narrative for the business, such as business cases and proposals.
What we'd like you to bring:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA etc) and professional services experience (e.g., advisory work/investment banking / transaction services)
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Advanced financial modelling capability
- Proven ability to translate data and insights into clear, concise proposals for business leaders
Who are we?
As the UK's leading holiday operator, a career at Bourne Leisure can offer more than just a job. Wherever you join us, we have plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 17,000 fantastic team members and 55 beautiful locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our resorts and hotels are dotted along some of the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline and the most beautiful countryside, providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We're passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our unique culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and support your journey with Bourne Leisure in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it's our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Bourne Leisure, we care about you as an individual - whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What's In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!