Marketing Manager (Leisure & Acquisition) - Maidenhead
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
As the Marketing Manager (Leisure & Acquisition) you will help maximize revenue from leisure customers through the creation of innovative leisure customer propositions across sporting events, food and beverage, partnerships and promotions.
You'll lead on maximizing the 'discovery phase' ensuring new customers can easily find reasons to visit and maximise opportunities to drive volume visitation.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Grosvenor Casinos leisure propositions are well articulated and visible within customers' discovery journey when thinking about visiting a casino.
- Developing an awareness strategy to use our leisure propositions as a driver of visitation to casinos.
- Ensuring all major sporting events are maximized to drive visits, F&B revenue and omni channel GGR.
- Ensuring our food and beverage, entertainment and seasonal promotions are well represented on Grosvenor.com and within our social networks and have clear conversion goals and customer journeys.
- Working with the Head of Customer Relationships and CRM teams to develop prospect funnels and drive conversion to Grosvenor Membership.
- Working with the F&B team to deliver a customer centric annual marketing plan for food and beverage and across 52 casinos and support visitation and footfall targets.
- Establishing opportunities to maximise visitation from digital only customers to support the omni customer strategy.
- Developing compelling sales packages to maximise leisure visitation.
- Managing Design my Night and Ticketing Tools to deliver seamless customer journeys and maximise visitation.
- Owning development of our sports viewing proposition working in conjunction with the Grosvenor Sports team including CRM, social TOV and creative execution, booking journeys and in venue awareness of forthcoming events and Grosvenorsport.com.
- Owning development of our F&B proposition from photography, tone of voice, menu design, internal brand representation ensuring full compliance with the overall Grosvenor Casino brand proposition but creating an inspiring proposition for our customers.
- Being the owner and champion of the representation of our leisure offering through venues, channels and internally.
- Supporting elevating standards in F&B through development of customer insight, consistency standards etc.
You will have/be:
- A marketing qualification and/or with relevant experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience of working within an F&B or multi-site environment.
- Experience of working with and partnering across cross functional teams.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of print and media.
- Budget management capabilities.
- Design my Night - advantagious.