Job Title: Weekend Chef
Pay Rate: £14.00
Working Hours: Saturday - 07:15 - 11:00 - 4 hours
Would you be interested to join a leading catering company with a reputation for excellence?
Angel Hill Food Co is currently recruiting for a Weekend Chefto join our passionate and driven team in Deeside!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring food is prepared to the highest standard.
- Help serve customers & client
- Prepare sandwiches and maintain vending machines
- Control wastage.
- Complete temperature records and associated control sheets relevant to the shift.
- Cash up till as required & secure cash
- Maintaining health and hygiene in the kitchen.
- A background within business and industry contract catering.
- Ideally hold City & Guilds 706/1 or similar NVQ
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety and food safety.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills – as you will be interacting with the customer’s base and onsite client.
- A real passion for food and service, with the ability to prepare and cook good quality seasonal food.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Learning & development opportunities
- Uniform and training will be provided to the successful candidate.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.