Product Research Lead - Kentish Town
Rank Interactive is the digital business of Rank Group plc. We are a leading international digital gaming company, underpinned by superior talent and technology.
We operate a multi-branded strategy, using a combination of proprietary and licensed software to provide online bingo and slot gaming and a social gaming mobile application.
Every day, millions of people worldwide enjoy our products - which includes meccabingo.com and grosvenorcasinos.com - on their mobiles, tablets and desktops.
We bring people and entertainment together, delivering stimulating and entertaining experiences through diverse digital channels from our offices in Kentish Town, Maidenhead, Gibraltar, Mauritius, Sheffield, South Africa and Israel. With a team of over 350 worldwide, we empower our colleagues to work at the peak of their strengths and passions by providing innovative and collaborative working environments that attract, retain and engages high performing talent.
As a User Researcher you will work as part of the Product Experience Team, being responsible for delivering actionable insights that help define the right service experiences and focus them on user needs. You will be an advocate for needs-based design, design thinking and service design, and are passionate about coaching others in design research, under the direction and support of the Product Director.
You will also need to be able to take research briefs independently and interact with our various departments' stakeholders seeing things through from start to finish.
As a UX Research practitioner you live & breathe product design thinking. You're passionate about user experience, user research and conversion optimisation.
You champion User-centricity: you never bring your opinions to the table, but solid, validated, Users problems, needs, motivations and drivers
- You have a well-rounded knowledge of product systems, design thinking
- Lead, plan, develop, and conduct research activities, ensuring the right methods are applied
- Expert knowledge and application of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Sound understanding of information architecture, interaction design, and visual design principles
- Work closely with client teams to deliver relevant and appropriate research plans and strategies
- Designs and leads workshops across a project lifecycle
- Represents user research across the organisation
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- You deliver projects on time. You communicate well in advance if a due date needs to move and the reason. You are responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of your work because the business depends on it
- You balance qualitative and quantitative data in order to identify and solve complex problems that benefit our business and users
Come and follow us over on LinkedIn!
Rank Group & Rank Interactive