Assistant General Manager - London
Japanese noodles and tempura
Assistant General Manager
Central London (zones 1-2)
Pay from £30k to £35k plus 10% of salary realistic bonus
Fantastic opportunity for Deputy Manager or Assistant (AGM) looking for next step
What is Marugame Udon:
Marugame (We say it - Ma-Ru-Ga-May) Udon is all about serving amazing quality udon noodles in a lively, energetic and casual environment at exceptional value. We are named after the city in Japan in Kagawa Prefecture, where our Sanuki style udon originated from. Recognised as more popular than the apple (iphone) in Japan. With fantastic growth plans in place we aim to open 12 sites in the next 12 months just within the UK. We already have 1200 globally. Joining us now as a team member, will only lead to a new and exciting adventure.
What Benefits do you get joining us as an Assistant General Manager:
- Opportunity to grow your career with us as we expand Marugame across the UK and Europe. We are committed to growing 30% of our head office team from our restaurants over the next 12 months
- Opportunity to support and potentially transfer to our future European franchisees as we grow across Europe over the coming years
- Long service holiday awards and paid sabbatical
- Research trips to Japan for top performers
- Guaranteed number of hours per week with paid overtime
- Tasty free udon and tempura when you work
- 50% Discount when are not working on everything (excludes alcohol)
- 25% off for 10 of your friends and family for life!
- Team "Cherry Blossom" Party event each year
- Christmas Hampers for all
- Birthday celebrations cupcakes and balloons for all
What is the role about?
At Marugame, Everyone Cooks, Everyone Serves, Everyone Cares!
We will provide you a clear and supported training plan to prepare you for your first AGM's role looking after one of our brand new restaurants.
As one of our early assistant general managers, you will be a pioneer of Marugame in the UK working in a fast paced environment which will be both exciting and challenging.
We need energetic leaders who work well in a team and are capable of running great shifts, both cooking and serving, providing warm and efficient hospitality to our customers while controlling and monitoring costs. You are the person who helps the team when they need it to keep running a smooth shift.
Our Assistant General Manager will need to help create a lively and welcoming atmosphere for their customers, providing warm and honest hospitality.
Take that next step to become an Assistant General Manager for Marugame and apply now.