Supervisor - London
Japanese noodles and tempura
Central London (zones 1-2)
Pay £11.15 per hour. We also have additional weekly performance bonus of 50p per hour.
What is Marugame Udon:
Marugame (We say it - Ma-Ru-Ga-May) Udon is all about serving amazing quality udon noodles in a lively, energetic and casual environment at exceptional value. We are named after the city in Japan in Kagawa Prefecture, where our Sanuki style udon originated from. Recognised as more popular than the apple (iphone) in Japan. With fantastic growth plans in place,10 in the next 12 months (we already have 1700 globally) joining us now as a supervisor, will only lead to a new and exciting adventure.
What Benefits do you get joining us:
- Opportunity to become part of our head office new store opening teams
- Opportunity to grow your career with us as we expand Marugame across the UK and Europe. We are committed to growing 30% of our head office team from our restaurants over the next 12 months.
- 50% Discount when are not working on everything (excludes alcohol)
- 25% off for 10 of your friends and family for life!
- Ability to draw on wages earned at any point (Wagestream)
- Tasty free udon and tempura when you work
- Chance to win an all-expenses paid trip with spending money, to Japan*
- Team "Cherry Blossom" Party event each year
- Christmas Hampers for all
- Birthday celebrations cupcakes and balloons for all
- Contracts of 30-40 hours and above if desired
What is the role about?
At Marugame, Everyone Cooks, Everyone Serves, Everyone Cares!
You will be joining us in the early stages of Marugame UK brand roll out offering great opportunities to grow and become a General Manager (Typically in under 18 months)
We are a high energy, fun brand where you will work with likeminded team mates making, cooking and serving our Udon and Tempura as well as serving and looking after your customers. As a supervisor you will be in charge of some of the quieter shifts and supporting the managers during our peak trading times
You will need to help create a lively and welcoming atmosphere for your customers, providing warm and honest hospitality
Opportunities to progress into our General Manager training program and/or roles in our head office team as we look to grow our senior team to support our ambitious roll out plans.
As a supervisor you will learn new skills, meet new people, have a lot of fun and be part of an organisation that truly values and cares about its team.
If you want to join an exciting new company offering real progression and career development then apply today
*Terms and conditions apply