Demi Chef de Partie
A Demi Chef de Partie is responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
As a Demi Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Demi Chef de Partie will also be required to assist with food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Awareness departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
- Be environmentally aware