Food and Beverage Assistant
*Do you want to work for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work 2020?
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
No experience is necessary, but a positive attitude is key!
Salary - £11 per hour plus Service Charge
WHAT’S THE JOB?
- Service charge: 12.5%
- Free meals on duty
- Travel and food discounts: - 30 hotel nights from £35 per night plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Pension scheme
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free uniforms
- Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
- Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
- You’ll work in Podium Restaurant & Bar located on the ground floor, adjacent to the hotel lobby. Podium Restaurant & Bar is the main hotel restaurant offering, breakfast, all-day dining and our award winning Chocoholic Afternoon tea.
- You’ll communicate with the kitchen and the guests to ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- You’ll welcome guests in a friendly manner and demonstrate amazing customer service
- You’ll work 5 days per week, sometimes including weekends and bank holidays.
- You might work breakfast shifts (starting between 6am and 7am) and/or Bar, Conference and Events shifts (finishing between 11pm and 2am)