Laundry Assistant HILTON COBHAM - We are Hilton we are hospitality.
Would you like a career with a company voted number 1 in great places to work in hospitality in the UK? Then this could be the opportunity for you.
Hilton Cobham are recruiting now for Laundry Assistants
to join our team.
Please do note this role is based at Hilton Cobham, which is located in Surrey, therefore relocation to the area would be needed.
Live-in staff accommodation available: charged at £8.36 per day including bills, 3 meals and tea/coffee taken from our Team Member canteen and Wi-Fi
- Free meals on duty
- Full Time or Part Time – Flexible hours from 16 hours to 39 hours a week
- £11.50 an hour plus Yearly Bonus
- Assistance with travelling to work
- Travel and food discounts: - 30 hotel nights from £35 per night plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Pension scheme
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free uniforms
- Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
- Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
A Laundry Assistant is responsible for ensuring that linen is available for all departments as requested to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while maintaining Linen Room cleanliness and taking receipt of stock.
What will I be doing?
As a Laundry Assistant, you are responsible for ensuring that linen is available for all departments as requested to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Laundry Assistant is also required to maintain cleanliness of the linen room and take receipt of stock. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Ensure Linen is available for all departments as requested
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions
- Maintain cleanliness of the Linen Room
- Carrying out stock takes as requested
- Ensure par stocks are maintained
- Take receipt of stock and ensure safe storage
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Oversee the issuing of linen via a requisition system
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel's management
A Laundry Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexibility to work late shifts
- Methodical and well organised
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!