Nights Guest Service Agent
*Do you want to work for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work?
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
No experience is necessary, but a positive attitude is key
- Salary £11 P/H
- Discounted meals on duty
- Discounted bus fares to and from the city center
- Free Car Park
- Personal Development: programs designed to support your career and achieve your goals
- Travel and food discounts: - 30 hotel nights from £35 per night plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Pension scheme
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
We recognize individuality; celebrate milestones and personal successes, living the hamptonality values.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
Night Guest Service Agent at Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You’ll be delivering exceptional hospitality in both the food and beverage and reception areas of the hotel
- You’ll welcome guests at reception ensuring a flawless check-in and check out experience
- You’ll assist guests in the restaurant, during either breakfast lunch, or dinner service
- You’ll work 5 days per week, sometimes including weekends and bank holidays.
- Genuine friendliness
- Team players
- Passion for food and beverage
- A drive to always learn more
- Great communicators
- Pride in personal presentation
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Documentation is required at the interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)