Room Service SupervisorThis is a Night positon
Hourly rate: £12.18/h plus annual service charge likely to be between £4,500 - £5,500
About Conrad St James
Conrad Hotels & Resorts combines contemporary design, sophisticated amenities, and personalised service to provide exceptional travel experiences all over the world.
CONRAD Never just stay. Stay inspired. Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer access to world of infinite connections, intuitive services, and inspired experiences along our guests’ journeys. We are the destination of a new generation of smart luxury travellers for whom life, business and pleasure seamlessly intersect.
A Room Service Manager is responsible for managing room service operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff, optimising sales, and controlling costs.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Service Supervisor, you is responsible for managing room service operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Room Service Supervisor will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and optimise sales and control costs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide effective leadership to the Room Service teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and individual development
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of Food and Beverage
- Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
- Maintain consistent communication with Training and Development department to ensure teams at all levels are trained and developed through the use of structured training calendars
- Maintain strong internal control environment and compliance to hotel/company policies and procedures