Position Senior Sales Manager
Hilton Brighton Metropole set on the Vibrant Brighton seafront in a beautiful 1890’s building
The hotels compromises of 340 guest bedrooms, 29 meeting rooms, 3 restaurants, health club with indoor pool and sauna.
Brighton Palace Pier, Royal Pavilion, the boutiques and bars of the Lanes and British Airways i360 viewing tower are all within walking distance.
Guests of this hotel will experience first-class service, distinguished by an unrivalled commitment to a personalised approach. We ensure a comfortable, luxurious stays all our guests, with guidance on locally immersive experiences where desired.
The benefits of working for Hilton Brighton Metropole
Working for?the?UK’s #1 Great Places to Work?in hospitality
Work/Life balance: Regular days off, flexible working
Payment: Competitive salary
Travel and food discounts with Hilton
Holiday:?28 days?including bank holidays (increasing yearly to max 33)
Pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover
High street discounts:?with Perks at Work
Free meals?on duty
Grow your career?while having fun
Personal Development: programmes at all levels to support your career
A Sales Manager analyses local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Manager, you will analyse local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Sales team