Apprentice Chef Academy
An Apprentice is responsible for assisting in the delivery of an excellent Guest and Member experience while contributing to high levels of customer service. The Apprenticeship Academy includes one of five 12 month Apprenticeships across a range of hospitality job roles, and will help you gain the skills and knowledge to work in one of the following areas; Kitchen, front of House, Food and Beverage, Exercise and Fitness or Multi-Skilled Hospitality. What will I be doing?
An Apprentice will be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Supervisors and Managers Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to high levels of customer service
- Manage customer relations when necessary
- Comply with and have full knowledge of regulations regarding Health and Safety
- Undertake any reasonable duties that may be assigned by the senior manager in the hotel
- Complete all aspects of the training programme