If you’re a Sales Co-ordinator and are looking for a customer focussed, detail orientated role this position could be for you.
Your day to day
- Respond to all Spa enquiries, requests and bookings, via the telephone or face to face, efficiently and with high standards of warm and friendly hospitality and in line with the hotel product plan.
- Respond to Spa Breaks, Spa Days & Spa Treatment bookings from initial enquiry and see through to completion
- Become fully knowledgeable of the hotel’s Spa facilities & treatments, products and rates and utilise this in every transaction
- Be knowledgeable with regards to location and facilities offered at all other Thwaites’ properties.
- Recognise and acknowledge regular bookers and guests.
- Understand and have knowledge of all facilities and services offered by the hotel and utilise this to cross sell products to enhance the guest experience
- Provide effective administration for all bookings and to communicate these effectively to all departments within the Hotel.
- Working as part of a team to achieve the hotel KPI’s
- Your working weeks can sometimes vary and will include an occasional Saturday to meet the needs of our guests and clients
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking someone who is passionate about Sales and the guest experience to join our fantastic Sales & Events sales team.
As an experienced Sales Co-Ordinator you will be pro-active and efficient with supporting the Sales Office Manager . It would be ideal if you have previous experience in handling Spa Treatment and package bookings, but full training can be given. We use Opera Sales & Catering to manage our bookings, knowledge of this would be advantageous but training can be provided.
If you have a flair for organisation, natural sales ability with great communication skills and can turn ideas into reality then this varied and exciting role could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan with access to high street discounts
- Generous employee discounts on food, beverage and accommodation in our beautiful properties across the country
- Life assurance and pensions scheme
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment