Mottram Hall is an 18th Century Georgian mansion hotel set in 150 acres of beautiful Cheshire parkland. We have recently undergone a £12 million investment, with this we have been repositioned in the market place and compete with some of the finest destination resorts in the UK.
We boast 12 meeting rooms and 120 bedrooms, in addition to these we have a stunning 18 hole golf course, state of the art spa and leisure facilities and a variety of excellent restaurants and bars.
We are located in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Cheshire. When getting here please consider we are not currently on a bus route, we are however a short taxi ride from Prestbury or Wilmslow train station.
Mottram excels when our people have great personality and a passion for the hospitality industry. We work at a quick pace and with great diversity offering some of the best experiences the industry has to offer.
We have a proven track record for developing our team and creating a workplace where people feel comfortable and happy doing what they do.
Our passion is health and wellbeing and we know our therapists are at the heart of that vision, with that in mind we proudly have exceptional training journeys for all our therapists, we have in house trainers that are there to ensure you reach your full potential and progress with us.
As a Spa Therapist, naturally you will be passionate and friendly, whilst providing first class service delivering the highest standard of therapeutic, holistic and wellbeing treatments. You will be confident with facials, massages and nail treatments.
Like us, you will have a passion for wellbeing, and everything you do will be driven by a desire to exceed your guests’ expectations.
We offer state of the art facilities within all of our resorts and hotels, boasting modern and stylish Spa’s.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- To have a thorough knowledge of the Club & Spa and Hotel and its facilities and rules, advising customers accordingly.
- To maximise sales at all times to achieve or better budgetary targets.
- To carry out Spa treatments to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to.
- To give professional advice to guests and promote available treatments.
- To promote products, provide premier guests with skin consultation appointments along with a full home care prescription.
- To stay with the guest throughout the treatment, escorting them to and from the pickup point.
Weekend working is on a rota basis.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform