Security - Totton
To be employed in this role you must be over the age of 18 and pass a basic level safeguarding check.About the Role
At Asda, the safety and security of our colleagues and customers is really important. Helping customers feel secure is all part of the great Asda service they love. Security colleagues play a vital role in safeguarding our colleagues and customers and protecting our business.
Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and 'extra special' products - we work as a team to deliver a great shopping trip.
You'll be responsible for:
- Keeping a constant watch with patrols/checks including checking the inside and outside areas of the store for any signs of damage, break-ins or tampering with cash point machines.
- Carrying out daily checks on fire doors, clear any obstructions and maintain the fire door records
- Managing conflicts and sometimes heightened situations
- Supporting your manager with random spot checks by acting as a witness and recording the details
- Conducting spot checks on vehicles in the warehouse yard, with the driver present
- Other spot checks including making sure paperwork and processes are completed in areas like claims and returns, waste management and lost property
We'll work with you on your shifts, but the chances are you'll have to work some evenings and weekends and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern - there's something to suit everyone.About You
You'll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. You care about giving customers a great shopping trip and that includes making them feel safe along the way.Your Benefits
Alongside a competitive salary, you'll get lots of other great benefits too, including 10% off your Asda shopping, incentive schemes, a pension scheme, bonus scheme and discounts across a range of services and activities, from airport parking to theme parks and cinemas.
Apply today by completing an online application...