Bartender - Durham
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, and weekends where we're the life and soul of the party! From brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
As one of our Bartenders, you'll get a competitive and fair hourly rate with tips alongside:
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance- including 2 days off and a weekend off every six weeks
- Fair rotas with hours spread fairly and changes kept to a minimum
- Meals on every shift and paid breaks
- Mystery Diner bonus (extra 50p p/h worked that week)
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across both Cosy Club and Lounge
- Annual Loyalty share award
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- Fabulous incentives to win each month - including spa breaks, trips abroad, food and drink hampers and tickets to festivals
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club.
As our Bartender, one shift, you're a barista, the next, a cocktail connoisseur. Imagine the clinking of cups as you pour our guest's chosen tea and coffee order. Then, the anticipation as you build a new cocktail before keenly interested eyes - a cocktail our guest absolutely should try. That's just how we do it, and we always anticipate our guests' needs.
Each shift will provide variety, from being a brilliant barista to a cocktail connoisseur, you will raise the bar with your personality. You will be outgoing and enjoy engaging with our customers.
Your passion determines your place with us, and your enthusiasm for wine, coffee, mocktails, or whatever you love, will see you succeed.
Apply today and be part of our growing business!
* Please note we can only employ staff aged 18 or over due to the nature of our business.