Assistant General Manager - Guildford
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, and weekends where we're the life and soul of the party. From brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
As one of our Assistant General Managers, you'll get a competitive salary and tips plus a bonus scheme that pays out regularly, alongside:
- Overtime pay for every hour worked over contracted hours
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance and respect of your time off
- Optional 40 hours contract (pro rota salary)
- Two days off a week and one weekend off every six weeks
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Annual Loyalty share award option
- Meals on duty
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount acorss Cosy Club and Lounge
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefit (according to length of service)
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome here at Cosy Club
This role is a chance to make a difference, both to our guests and your future career. Our Assistant General Manager is a natural leader and a second in command, this involves supporting your General Manager, ensuring service standards are high and taking charge of the team. If you want to progress with us, you will, we offer development that will give you the skills you need to become a General Manager.
Success is a shared responsibility, as the Assistant General Manager you are expected to continue the General Manager's work. We believe in going above and beyond, so we'll see that you have the opportunity to expand your hospitality knowledge and become a leader that matches your potential.
Apply today and be part of our growing business.