Chef De Partie -up to £11.50 per hour (OTE £29,000*)
About the role
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our fantastic team. Our fabulous menus are devised by our chef patron Raymond Blanc and our Executive Chef Clive Fretwell, two of the most well-respected chefs in the UK . You will need to have a real passion for great food, an eye for detail and want to be part of fabulous team culture. . We are a centre of learning and your development with a comprehensive training program that will fast track you to a Management role in the kitchen if this is the route that you wish to explore. We are open to both full-time and part-time for the right roles and those who are studying and international students.
Chef De Partie: What we offer
Our investment in your development.
- Flexible contracted hours available to suit your needs
- Packages include TRONC
- Meals while on duty
- Laundered chef whites
- Stepping Stones, our comprehensive training pathway into Management
- 50% Company discount off food at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc site
- Employee Assistance Program with Hospitality Action
- 28 days holiday entitlement (pro-rata)
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme (accessible once 6-month service is completed)
- Instant access to pay you have already earned through EarlyPay
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- Trips and other incentives
We believe that our people are at the heart of everything we do which is why we are committed to offering you a comprehensive training programme that will support you at every step in your new role. Want to develop further?
Should you wish to develop your career further, we offer an industry-leading career pathway that will offer you a clear route to that next step in your career. Our pathway is built to prepare you for success! It will expose you to new areas of the business, develop your skills and even challenge you at times with one goal in mind...your progression.
*OTE is based on a 48-hour working week and the TRONC is calculated from the previous 6 months' site average