Reservation Agent - London
Join Our Happiness
Are you the type of person that gets out of bed on the right side every day? If so, we’d like you to come and join our happiness as Reservationist for Royal Lancaster London stylish hotel next to Hyde Park and within walking distance to Paddington station, Bayswater, and Marble Arch.
At Royal Lancaster London, our goal is to be the happiest hotel in London and it’s our people that deliver it with their fun and caring attitude.
As an employer that cares, you will be provided with tailored development plans, pieces of training, and apprenticeship opportunities to develop your career!
Joining our independently owned and 5-star hotel as Reservationist, you will help build a supportive and social place, where we can all be at our best while receiving the following happiness perks:
- Employee discounts of up to 50% on food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties (Landmark London and K West Hotel & Spa)
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Refer a friend bonus
- Workplace pension schemes
Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
As Reservationist, you will be working within the Reservations Department and report directly to The Reservations Supervisor and Manager.
You will process reservations and promote the ancillary services of the Hotel in order to maximize revenue.
Essential for our Reservations Agent:
- Previous experience in reservation or front office
- Working knowledge of Opera
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and bank holidays if required
- 5 Shifts per week, 40 hours per week
Royal Lancaster London is based at Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY and the closest tube station is Lancaster gate on the central line underground.
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK.