Gaucho are looking for an experienced Kitchen Assistant to work in one of our London restaurants! Our Kitchen Assistant will be passionate about food and hospitality and eager to learn. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Gaucho kitchen where you will have opportunity to develop and grow.
Key responsibilities of the Kitchen Assistant
• Ensure efficient time and motion at all times.
• Basic Chemical knowledge.
• Basic understandings of a plate and pot wash service area.
• Understanding of assigned task standards.
• To ensure the plate and pot wash areas are functioned to high standards as required at all times.
• To maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and up keep of equipment.
• To ensure daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules and cleaning duties are carried out as instructed by senior chefs.
• To contribute to the building of the team and efficient team spirit and an active interest in employee’s welfare, safety and
Requirements for Gaucho Kitchen Assistant
• Basic knowledge of English
• Will have enthusiasm for food and fresh produce
Training and benefits
• 50% off your bill at all Gaucho and M Restaurants • Opportunity to gain qualifications through Apprenticeship Scheme, cycle to work scheme and access to our employee discount platform • Career development and progression