Gaucho are looking for an experienced and passionate Griller to join one of our London restaurants! You will need to be experienced in working in a fresh food kitchen, and be extremely passionate about food. Our Griller will have experience working with beef, managing a team and following the brand specs perfectly. There is a lot of opportunity for progression, and we are looking for candidates who are good at working under pressure and committed.
Key Responsibilities of the Griller
• To possess strong operational and leadership skills with regard to both knowledge and operation.
• To ensure daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties are carried out as instructed by senior chefs.
• To help and maintain a maximum yield in the kitchen in relation to the gross profit and wastage
• To prepare the beef ready for service.
• To cook the steaks during service to a high standard and liaise with other sections to ensure timely service.
Requirements for Gaucho Griller
• Experience working in a busy, high pressure kitchen environment
• Have a genuine passion for working with fresh food
• Experience managing a small team
Training and benefits
• 50% off your bill at all Gaucho and M Restaurants
• Industry Apprenticeship opportunities, cycle to work scheme and access to our employee discounts platform
• Ongoing training with the Executive Chef and Group Head Griller
• Career development and progression