Team Member - Bristol Airport - £500 Joining Bonus
Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Subsidised A3 Weston Flyer restarts on 3rd April.
Now we pay more! Everyone regardless of age starts on £11.07 per hour.
But...we can give you more!
- £500 joining bonus
- For our early birds! You will earn an extra £4 per hour for hours worked between 12am and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £15.07 per hour!
- Additionally, when you start before 6am you will also earn an extra £1.20 per hour for the remainder of that shift!
During summer period (26th May - 31st August) we are introducing fantastic schemes for all hourly paid colleagues and Managers! (T&C apply)
- £500 retention payment
- £5 extra per hour for all hours worked over 30h
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations. We cater for everyone too, from part time people to those looking for a career. Come and speak to us.
We have some exciting and ambitious plans here at Bristol Airport and are looking for Full Time and Part Time permanent Team Members to come and join our team! We’re looking for a variety of shifts between 3am and 9pm including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility.
Responsibilities for Team Member:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Team Member:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Team Member:
- There is travel support available to and from airport
- Free meal on shift
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Please note that successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.