We are looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join the team at J-Sheekey, part of Caprice Holdings.
As a Junior Sous Chefs your presence on the pass and leadership skills are essential to be respected and effective. The role sits within a large management team, supporting the Senior Sous Chef and Head Chef all aspects of the day to day running of the kitchen.
J Sheekey’s highly skilled Junior Sous Chef’s gain exposure to one of London’s most luxurious menus and famous dining experiences. They are continuously supported by a large brigade of chefs and influential names in the industry who pride themselves on pace and attention to detail, whilst creating a wide selection of the finest seafood, fish and oysters.
Our kitchens embody a secure and supportive working environment, where our chef management team come together from different backgrounds within the hospitality and catering industry to deliver every dish with pride.
Our Junior Sous Chefs will enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Restaurant across the group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland
• Overtime management shifts paid & recognised
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.