Food & Beverage Attendant - Mayfair, London
At the world-renowned Sportsman casino with its award-winning restaurant, it is the superb all-round service delivered by our teams that underpins our international reputation.
If that's as important to you as it is to us, then The Sportsman is a smart move for anyone looking to build a rewarding career in food and beverage. As part of the new and innovative Metropolitan Gaming group, we are committed to supporting our people to fulfil their potential and ambitions.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you will be vital to our customers service delivery, providing exceptional service, ensuring food and beverages are served within a timely manner and contribute to the overall guest experience. You are vital to our operations!
- You will be required to work in the Bar, Lounge, and any other area the business levels require, to include the casino floor areas.
- Prepare Bar/Casino for service ensuring all mise-en-place is complete and that all Bar/Casino products are in adequate supply, correctly stored and displayed and that the proper stock rotation is enforced.
- Serve beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and snacks to members and guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Comply strictly with accounting and auditing procedures particularly about complimentary authorisation.
- Comply strictly with company issued liquor licensing guidelines and policy pertaining to service of alcohol.
- Ensure all health, safety and hygiene regulations are always observed.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to maintain a positive, appropriate relationship with all guests.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Ability to promote all areas of the Club and understand departmental specific operations and services to explain and guide the guest during their visit.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- A team player.
- Communicate in clear and concise English.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute towards a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please Note: You must be 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.