Personal Trainer - Notting Hill, London
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best Personal Trainers.
As a Virgin Active Personal Trainer we offer continued professional development through our industry leading internal Academy and won’t charge you rent, instead, you will have all the benefits of being an employed Virgin Active Team Member.
We understand, building your business takes time and so we will support you in the first 12 week’s with 110 paid hours of work and development including workshops with industry leaders and influencers, get to know the ins and outs of the product and build your business skills as part of the PT Academy. You also get large discounts on CPD courses through close partnerships with industry leaders. Most importantly, you will start to build your client base.
Once you have started on your journey with us, we will offer career progression, through our different levels of personal training, through to our industry leading Icon Trainer. Depending on your experience, will depend what level you start with us and the higher your level the greater your pay rate for our 45 minute sessions.
Personal Training is what you make of it at Virgin Active. Your earnings are uncapped – the more sessions you deliver, the more you can earn. We’ll be with you every rep of the way.
We will also offer you the chance to deliver Group Exercise sessions.
If you’re as excited about PT as us, click to apply and join our team!
From £14 up to £33 per 45 minutes (with potential bonus incremental session earner, up to the equivalent of £44 per hour)
So what qualities does a Personal Trainer need to join Virgin Active?
- You will need at least a REPS Level 3 or CIMPSPA equivalent qualification, by applying for this role, you’re agreeing you have this
- You adore providing clients with incredible exercise experiences that get results and inspiring them to live active lives
- You excel at creating unique and engaging sessions, tailored to your clients’ goals and ways of training
- You love talking about the benefits of personal training and how it can impact a person’s life
- You care about bringing new clients into the Virgin Active fold through induction sessions with humility, care and passion
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, and will live by our values statement; Learning, improving and inspiring while having fun and always doing the right thing