Housekeeping Manager - Windmill Hill, Hailsham
PGL has a fantastic opportunity for a Housekeeping Manager to join our busy Housekeeping team at Windmill Hill, in Sussex.
As Housekeeping Manager you will provide a high standard of housekeeping, cleaning and laundry for our guests, staff and visitors across all our facilities. Reporting to the General Manager, you will take responsibility for the housekeeping operation in line with PGL standards and safety procedures whilst meeting agreed financial targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the housekeeping operation meets all laws, regulations and policies in line with health and safety and PGL Standards;
- Focusing on all customers including guests, staff and visitors meeting their expectations in line with housekeeping standards;
- Managing, training and overseeing the Housekeeping team to provide an excellent customer experience;
- Managing all financial aspects of the housekeeping operation to ensure maximum value for money and effective cost control;
- Ensuring facilities, resources and the working environment meet all required regulations, policies and standards;
- Assist with centre specific duties associated with a residential children’s activity centre.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Housekeeper who has previously managed teams and holds a management qualification. You will have the ability to identify our customers’ requirements and manage your team effectively to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. As a manager you will provide clear communication to your team, providing direction and realistic work plans to meet defined outcomes, performance targets and achieve your team’s goals. You will be able to motivate your team as a collective and individuals to ensure exceptional customer service. You will be confident managing the team’s resources, workload and time to ensure efficiency. Training or a qualification in Health and Safety is also required for this role.
Accommodation available if required.
Successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure, which PGL will pay for. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with PGL. PGL is committed to the principles of equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community, including those with disabilities.