Room Service Server - Hampshire
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…come and find out why! With over 116 hotels Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Salary: £22,700 pa (on target earnings) - base salary £18,532 pa plus service charge, typically circa £350 per month
Join a diverse and talented team in the picturesque English countryside.
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is an intimate retreat steeped in history and set in a picturesque countryside estate. With 133 bedrooms, a varied selection of restaurants for the guests to dine in, and 24 hour Room Service, the Room Service Server position is an interesting and varied role.
The Room Service Server is responsible for delivering exceptional service across In Room Dining and Café Santé.
You must ensure the consistency, quality and efficiency of food and beverage service and amenities for the hotel’s guest rooms & suites.
The Room Service Server role is suited to an individual with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a dedicated team.
- Previous experience within F&B is essential, with a passion and knowledge of F&B.
- Good English language and Communication skills are essential,
All candidates must hold the right to work in the UK to be considered.
Just some of the benefits Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire employees enjoy:
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Excellent Training and Career Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Uniform and meals on duty
- The opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Employee Recognition Programmes and more!!