Reception and Reservationist - Skipton, North Yorkshire
We value the commitment and loyalty of our colleagues and are delighted to offer a range of benefits to show our ongoing appreciation, benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays), increasing with service - we value and celebrate long service.
- NEST pension scheme for all eligible employees.
- FREE Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme for all employees providing a range of specialist support services.
- Ongoing development, training and opportunities to progress.
- Gratuities and service charge paid on a monthly basis (up to £2,500.00 per annum)
- Regular rewards and recognition with monthly, annual and long service awards.
- Preferential membership fees for our award-winning Nàdarra Spa.
- 20% discount for Spa Treatments (on the same day), 10% discount on Gift Shop & Spa Retail (excluding sale items), Food & Beverage and Hotel Celebrations (excluding weddings), as well as £75.00 Bedroom Rate (room only) for you or your family to enjoy.
- Uniform provided for guest-facing roles.
- FREE on-site parking.
Salary and Contract
- Full Time / Part Time Position
- £9.50 per hour rising to £9.80 following a successful 6 months probationary period
This is a split role and you will work across two departments; in reservations and reception. You will be responsible for being the first point of contact for our guests, checking guests in and out and answering guest queries, making hotel reservations for our guests, managing guest bookings, as well as providing the highest level of guest service. The successful applicant for this role will have an excellent telephone manner and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- You genuinely care about the Coniston guest and seek to exceed their expectations
- Experience of working in a fast paced and system driven environment.
- Confident and eloquent when speaking on calls
- Have excellent numeral and written skills
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Flexible approach to working hours as business needs dictate
- The ability to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A good level of computer literacy (outlook, word, PowerPoint and excel)
- At all times portray a professional image by wearing the uniform provided
- Previous experience of working in hospitality
- A level standard
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your current CV and a covering letter by clicking ‘Apply Now’ before the 18 April 2022.