Assistant Breakfast Chef - Live In - Skipton, North Yorkshire
*Live In accommodation available*
Please note that our optional live-in accommodation allows you your own bedroom with shared living spaces. The fee for this is £260 per month
We value the commitment and loyalty of our colleagues and are delighted to offer a range of benefits to show our ongoing appreciation, benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays), increasing with service - we value and celebrate long service.
- NEST pension scheme for all eligible employees.
- FREE Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme for all employees providing a range of specialist support services.
- Ongoing development, training and opportunities to progress.
- Gratuities and service charge paid on a monthly basis (up to £2,500.00 per annum)
- Regular rewards and recognition with monthly, annual and long service awards.
- Preferential membership fees for our award-winning Nàdarra Spa.
- 20% discount for Spa Treatments (on the same day), 10% discount on Gift Shop & Spa Retail (excluding sale items), Food & Beverage and Hotel Celebrations (excluding weddings), as well as £75.00 Bedroom Rate (room only) for you or your family to enjoy.
- Uniform provided for guest-facing roles.
- FREE on-site parking.
Salary and Contract
- Hours of work are normally 7am to 3pm. Monday- Friday (40 Hours per week)
- Hourly rate £10.00-£11.00 per hour, depending on experience and knowledge, Plus tips
- Minimum requirement of NVQ Level 2
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Assist with producing menus and new dishes.
- Able to prepare different types of breakfasts egg preparations and methods.
- Liaise with Manager regarding daily raw materials for breakfast.
- Ensure costings and budgets are achieved
- Adhere to Health & Safety policies and regulations.
- Able to handle pressure calmly and professionally.
- Passion for cooking
- Passionate about producing high quality food.
- Be an excellent team player
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your current CV and a covering letter by clicking 'Apply' before the 18th of April 2022.