Center Parcs Lifeguards (Qualified and trainee)– Longleat / Warminster
Lifeguards – qualified and trainee
- £10.42 per hour (qualified) + amazing benefits
- Amazing benefits, including significant discounts on short-breaks with us as well as retail and restaurants on village, day-passes, gym access… plus lots more.
Being a Lifeguard at Center Parcs is great because…
- You’ll develop highly sought-after skills, like self-confidence, teamwork and communication, as well as the ability to save lives
- It’s an incredibly rewarding job and leaves you feeling really positive at the end of a shift
- You get to meet people from all walks of life and make new lifelong friends
- We offer a great work/life balance, with family-friendly shift opportunities, as well as brilliant leisure perks which the whole family will enjoy.
ALREADY GOT YOUR NPLQ?
As a qualified Lifeguard working in a large team, you’ll be allocated general cleaning and testing duties to make sure the pool is safe for guests. Once we open, or at the start of your shift, you’ll be on rotation with other Lifeguards - monitoring various activities and attractions on a 30-minute cycle, as well as supervising guest leisure activities such as Aqua Jetting. At each of the lifeguard stations you’ll be expected to maintain guest safety, whilst ensuring they are happy in their environment.
If you haven’t got your Lifeguard qualification yet, don’t worry. If you’re a strong swimmer and show an aptitude for the job, you can join our Lifeguard training scheme. At the end of the training, subject to passing your course and a successful interview, your pay will increase.
Our training course means that you can be a Lifeguard at any age of life. We take people straight from college, as well as those considering a career change. It really is an amazing opportunity.
All candidates must successfully pass a swim test in order to progress to the interview stage.
Center Parcs is a fantastic place to work and the benefits are as impressive as they are unique. Here are just a few:
- Management/Colleague Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme with Life Assurance
- Colleague Recognition and Reward Scheme – offering a choice of Center Parcs and High Street vouchers
- Free use of our leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in our restaurant and retail outlets
- Access to Perks at Work Portal - offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program - providing support on financial, health and legal matters
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression with the opportunity to gain externally recognised qualifications
If this sounds like your ideal job, then we’d love to see your application.
Click APPLY to send your CV and covering letter to us, or call - 01985 848050– please quote reference LEISUREJOBS