Personal Trainer - Amsterdam
Ultimate Performance (U.P. Fitness) hosts the world’s leading Personal Trainers where results come first.
We are the only global Personal Training business on the planet, with facilities in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, the USA and Australia, and our Head Office based in Manchester, United Kingdom.
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking for exceptional and results-driven Personal Trainers to join our highly successful team at Amsterdam.
At U.P. we have created a culture of hard-working, talented and driven Personal Trainers.
Our goal is to educate and mould you, not only into a world-class Personal Trainer, but as one of the future leaders of U.P. We have already done this with multiple trainers, including members of our current Senior Management team and promoting 100% of our Gym Managers internally. We have achieved this through our mentorship scheme which every new Personal Trainer will be a part of so that you understand our philosophy and have the ability to continually learn and develop as a trainer.
Alongside the right attitude, to be considered for one of our coveted positions, we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- Relentless hard work.
- That you are not frightened to reflect inwards and examine your motives.
- That you seek out and continue to learn from your own mistakes.
- An investment in others.
- Ambition and persistence in your desire to better yourself.
- The ability to provide U.P. clients’ a great service and high professional standards.
So, if you are interested in a role that will allow you to:
- Work alongside some of the leading trainers in the fitness industry as a team.
- Work in a culture where results - not numbers - are the name of the game. We take care of the sales and marketing so you have the time to focus on what matters as a Trainer: training clients!
- Take part in a continuous education program while also being provided your own mentor.
- Have the support and guidance to build a genuine career within the fitness industry, so that you can grow into the right long-term role for you.
- Deliver personal training through our own company app, while we continue to work behind the scenes to revolutionize the technology available to you as a Trainer.
- Be pushed to never accept anything less than your very best.
- Be provided with the possibility to travel around the world.
Then hit APPLY today to be considered and discuss further with the U.P. team!
U.P. does not provide Personal Trainer qualifications and so requires all applicants to have already attained their Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, or equivalent qualification.
Please note that all U.P. Trainers need a valid right to work, therefore we ask queries around this within the application process to determine whether sponsorship consideration is required by Ultimate Performance. It poses no potential limitation to your application.
Your data will be stored by Ultimate Performance and will be used by our HR and recruitment teams for the purpose of managing your application.