Looking for a holiday job?
Join us for camps starting on 14 February and/or 21 February 2022 as well as
Easter Holidays, Summer Holidays, October Half term and the build up to Christmas.
Camp Beaumont is growing and we would love you to come and join us on our exciting journey...
Are you looking to get paid whilst having fun during the school holidays?
We run day camps for children between the ages of 3 – 16 around London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. These camps operate weekdays only between 8am and 6pm.
Do you want to work with children doing activities such as…
Archery, Football, Tennis, Dance, Swimming, Arts & Crafts and so much more!
Camp Beaumont is taking on Group Leaders and Head Group Leaders! You’ll be responsible for a group of children, initiating games, helping with activities and ensuring the welfare needs of all children are met.
We offer fully paid training and development! You can then pick and choose which holidays you want to work in.
· 17 years old and over
· Available to work during the School Holidays
· Right to work in the UK
· Possesses bags of energy and enthusiasm
· Can demonstrate a passion for working with children
· Have initiative and ability to work independently
· Awareness of safeguarding children (Training will be given)
Desirable (Head Group Leaders):
· Previous camp experience
· Qualifications in childcare (Level 2, 3, PGCE)
· Paediatric first aid
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
With nearing 50 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over four decades and continue to offer an excellent educational childcare service for parents over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide two satisfactory references (don't worry, this is not as scary as it sounds).
Pay: From up to £246 per week as a Group Leader / From up to £349 per week as a Head Group Leader
We have a simple five step process to starting work:
· Apply in 5 minutes at www.inspiringlearningjobs.com/apply-to-camp-beaumont
· 10 minute initial discussion to find out more about you and to tell you more about the roles
· A fun and informative experience day
· Job Offer and Background Checks completed
· Attend a fully paid training day