Reservationist - Lyndhurst, Hampshire
Location: THE PIG Hotels, Head Office, Lyndhurst. Hampshire
Salary: From £22,000 PA
Hours: 42.5 Per Week
We are currently looking for a committed Reservationist who is enthusiastic, warm and engaging to join our expanding team at one of the most exciting and award-winning restaurant and hotel groups in the UK.
As a member of our Central Reservations Team, you will be striving to achieve customer satisfaction and room revenue goals whilst handling multiple queries simultaneously via phone, email and live chat. Other duties will include general administration, correspondence checks and market research. You will also engage closely with the hotel staff, communicating with them to deliver our guests’ expectations.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a close-knit team. You will need to be a team player with enthusiasm towards making our guests have a memorable experience, both exceptional customer service and communication skills are essential for this role
This role will include a shift pattern and will flex over a 7-day week, all phones to be covered between 09.00hrs – 20.00hrs.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing a high volume of enquires through all streams of communication
- Develop a detailed knowledge of our 8 hotels and offering
- Identifying opportunities to book additional products and services such as treatments
- To make regular contact with guests to ensure their booking journey is completed and they have all the reservations they require
- To record accurate details and requirements of guests bookings
- To process all deposits and pre-payments in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all reservation correspondence is completed and dealt with accurately and promptly, and sent to the guest in a timely manner.
Similar work experience is preferred, though full training will be provided.
Each of our hotel's are unique, as are our guests! From new openings, to our summer festivals there is always a hot topic of conversation.
We are dedicated to making THE PIGs an inspiring, exciting, and fun place to work and in return for your commitment to us you can expect something a little different:
- Numerous retail discounts via our Perkbox Scheme.
- Discounted room rates and complimentary staff stays across our group.
- 35% off food & beverage across our group, plus discounted spa treatments.
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day each year for the first 5 year.
- A commitment to providing craft and accredited training to all staff.
To view our full range of perks, visit our ‘What we can do for you’ section on our career’s jobs.thepighotel.com
After multiple lockdowns & furlough deadlines, we understand that job security is highly important. Whilst we cannot predict the future, our teams feel secure knowing that during these challenging times no one was made redundant and that everyone was included in our furlough schemes. If that is a business you would like to be part of, providing security you are looking for, then look no further.