Groups Sales Executive - London
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated self-starter to join the Sales Team in the role of Groups Sales Executive at Firmdale Hotels’ Head Office in London.
Representing 10 hotels across London and New York, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the UK’s most inspiring, privately owned luxury hotel brands. You will be responsible for managing relations across all corporate sectors from a group’s perspective both within the UK domestic market and internationally, building on existing long-standing client relations, whilst forging new partnerships too. Ensuring Firmdale Hotels retains its position as the number one choice for groups.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting into the Global Director of Sales and working to create and implement proactive strategy for the groups and corporate sectors across Firmdale Hotels.
- Responsible for idea generation and prospecting new business to grow market share whilst also looking at ways to increase share from existing accounts.
- Proactively identifying and being responsive to trends and opportunities.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on performance of key corporate accounts.
- Ensure all key clients have individual business plans and objectives and used as working documents,
- Effective management of a portfolio of key accounts through planned sales activities including hosting of site inspections, client entertaining and familiarisation trips.
- Participating in trade shows and events within the hotels, the industry and external organisations.
- Planning and conducting sales trips in the UK and overseas.
- Attending and contributing to weekly sales meetings, revenue meetings and meetings with the GMs and teams when required.
- Contributing to weekly reporting on key activities completed / business developed.
- Contributing to and implementing key strategic activities for the annual sales plan.
- Contract negotiation and completion of RFPs.
- Sales and hotel operations experience from within the 5 star luxury market. Preferably already working with the groups and corporate sector.
- On the pulse with current news and trends.
- You must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Professional outlook with an eye for detail.
- Dependable and adaptable with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and drive.
- Proactive with strong organisational and communication skills and good time-keeping.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Opera and Salesforce – ensuring the database is kept up-to-date, and notes made on all client contact, meetings and enquiries.
- A positive brand ambassador.